- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by MM-Eye Ltd.
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of MM-Eye Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MM-Eye Ltd’s prior written consent.
- All Content included on the Website is the property of MM-Eye Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- MM-Eye Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- The environment is a consideration in our day-to-day practices and we are always seeking sustainable methods and environmentally-friendly materials. For a copy of our company Sustainability Policy, please email us at email@example.com.
- MM-Eye Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- MM-Eye Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
- These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and MM-Eye Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and MM-Eye Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- MM-Eye Ltd captures and processes Personal Data for the purposes of marketing communications. This could include direct marketing (direct mail and email) as well as the use of digital marketing platforms, such as social media sites. The Personal Data which MM-Eye Ltd obtains is, in most cases, collected by subjects signing up to our services, Masterclasses and products that we offer, and typically consists of a person’s name, email address, postal address and telephone number. MM-Eye Ltd. endeavours to conduct our Data Processing activities with integrity, transparency and honesty and all Data we handle is kept secure and only collected to fulfil a specific purpose.