MM-Eye Ltd Sustainability Policy
We believe our business can make a positive contribution to society and the environment by managing our activities with care and by working with responsible organisations that promote social and environmental causes. We recognise that many different stakeholders have an interest in our business and we welcome discussion of our policies and performance.
1.0 Social investment
MM-Eye Ltd employees are encouraged to:
- Undertake pro bono work for not-for-profit organisations involved in tackling social and environmental issues.
- Make appropriate financial and other donations to social and environmental organisations.
2.0 Managing relationships
In all our relationships we will be open, honest and transparent and will not pay or receive bribes or inducements of any kind. Click here to read our Code of Ethics.
3.0 Employee development
- Select and promote our people on the basis of qualifications and merit, without discrimination or concern for race, religion, national origin, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability
- Support training and career development for our people.
- Provide a safe and civilised workplace free from sexual harassment or offensive behaviour.
- Comply with applicable regulations and self-regulatory codes of practice in the countries in which they operate.
- Not knowingly create work which contains statements, suggestions or images offensive to general public decency and will give appropriate consideration to the impact of our work on minority segments of the population, whether that minority be by race, religion, national origin, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
- Not undertake work designed to mislead in any respect, including social, environmental and human rights issues.
MM-Eye Ltd will respect the environment by minimising their impact from:
- Energy use
- Consumption of paper and other resources
- Water use
- Managing any significant sustainability risks in our supply chains.
6.0 Human rights
In our business activities we aim to prevent, identify and address negative impacts on human rights and we look for opportunities to positively promote and support human rights, including children’s rights. We support the right of our people and their families to basic human rights, including the right to organise, the right to collective bargaining, the right to fair conditions of work, freedom of opinion and expression and freedom from forced labour and child labour. We expect our suppliers to adopt human rights standards consistent with our own.